Vacation Essentials: A List for the Ultimate Island Getaway this Fall!
You finally used your miles, made a few fabulous restaurant reservations and secured that couples massage. Now it's time to pack. Maybe it's been a while or maybe you feel like a seasoned pro since you've been vaxxed - either way - here's a list of Vacation Essentials. Your sun kissed glow is waiting for you!
1. Blyssen Beauty Face Oil - for after that extra lounge chair nap that makes you feel a tiny bit too crispy. Blyssen's face oil is perfect for before bed to restore that moisture.
2. Your favorite bike shorts + tank combo for that feel good beach stroll. I'm loving these from Onzie over and over again!
3. A Painted Paisley Sara Joy Sarong- Wear this on the plane as a scarf when that cold AC is blowing. Transition to a wrap skirt for the pool.
4. A Sunshine Geo Swing Dress - The perfect coverup for day 2 at the beach with its tassel ties and lightweight tassels. Brighten any room you walk into! Pair this with nude barely-there sandals for beach front dining.
5. A Suzi Kondi set brings that chic comfort when you're flying, and wear the pieces separate when there's a cool breeze having coffee on your balcony. Linking the terry sets here - good luck picking a color ;)