You have your Sarong, now what? Check out our top 5 ways to wear it!
1. The Snack Bar Sensation. The obvious one. Simple – yet never boring. (You could never look boring in this print!) Tie horizontally around your waist. Position the knot in front of your hip bone. Double knot on your way to the snack bar. And by snack bar, your own pantry counts!!
2. The Sexy Mama. Are you feeling sexy today? I hope you are. Try your sarong as a short skirt. Fold it in half horizontally so it’s a square, and then fold that square into a triangle. Tie around your waist and - ta-da! There is not much coverage when you wear it like this – perfect for a walk on the beach. Hope you put SPF on those cheeks.
3. The Secret Keeper. Same as the basic skirt, but tie it around your chest.Whether you're hiding 9 weeks of pregnancy with your 2nd kid or the amazing cheeseburger you had for lunch, this one is easy to throw on and feel good. Neaten the edges and if you want it to lay flatter. You can wear the knot on the front or the side.
- The Greek Goddess Dress. Love this look for a poolside restaurant. Wrap the sarong around your back at chest height, and hold the edges as if you’re going to tie them around your chest. Instead of tying them, twist them around each other. Here you can play – twist once, twice, three times even! It will create a longer neckline. Find your favorite twist count based on your body type and how comfortable it is for you. When you’re done, tie around the back of your neck. Sit back, relax, and be grateful for your babysitter.
- The Lazy Goddess Dress – This is the simpler version of the twist goddess. Instead of twisting many times, you can cross the edges and tie them around your neck. This provides more neck coverage if you’re feeling sunburnt, and can feel more comfortable. This is a faster way to Goddess-central which means a faster way to the bar.
Walk to the bar, you say? But I like my drinks served right to me on my lounge chair. Well then you're in luck. No need for sarong coverage - just use it as a backdrop for your #sarajoyselfie!