1. Grow wholesale accounts with select specialty stores that have a true appreciation for my artwork and my collection.
2. Travel to warm weather locations (haha isn't this obvious as I'm freezing and it's January and it's about to snow) and find ways to connect with new customers directly - who can wear the collection year round.
3. Find a company to collaborate with. A true partnership in creativity as well as a mutually beneficial business BOOM - is it home goods? Is it handbags, beach towels, jewelry? Sandals? (Know anyone? Please share!!)
4. Keep stress levels down by unapologetically making more art.
5. Pitch podcast interviews to share my storyyyyyy!!
Ok there are only a million more but instead of boring you I felt like these 5 were a good place for you to start. So, let's see. How will this year play out?